Learn how to perfect the technique of chocolate-making in this workshop. It includes bean to bar visuals, information about flavour-pairing and chocolate fillings, understanding techniques such as cocoa butter colouring, tempering, and casting. You will learn to make:
- Mango pate-de fruit
- a. Rolled truffles
- b. Enrobed truffles
- Bon bons with Peanut butter, crunchy caramel, Enrobed chocolate, and fudges
- Filling like caramel, flavored ganache, garnishes,.
- Cocoa butter tempering, coloring and cocoa butter spraying using machines
- Intro to costing and packing.
- a brief ab out food photography
All the tools and materials provided. We use couverture chocolate for casting.